Chris and I are in a season that we have no idea what the next step is. God is being quiet as we shout out to him for guidance. The only good thing I know right now is, that I have a husband that will stand, sit, lay next to me and pray. We are coming before God together and asking him to put is hand on us and guide us in our next decision.
I have been finding myself singing the song that I learned as a little girl that goes with the verse "Trust in the Lord always, and lean not on your own understanding, acknowledge him in all your ways and he shall direct your path" Proverbs 3:5-6
Please keep Chris and I in your prayers as we have some big decisions to make in the near future.
Heather

3 comments:
Hey love, you know you guys are still my prayers. Love you guys and God will bring you peace and be your guide!
this post is definitely a page in my life's book right now. tim & i are patiently waiting on God for His guidance.
you & chris are in my prayers, heather.
Always in my prayers my loves. Dad and I miss you soooo much already. Stay strong in faith and trust. I love you. Mom
Post a Comment