Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Cute Sayings of Spring Training

"Uncle Chris knocked the cover off of this ball" - Michael after he saw Chris hit a home run at batting practice and a grounds crew gave him a ball that was ripped;)

"Why is Chris wearing his Armor?" - Micah after seeing Chris put his catching gear on

"Moooo Moooooo" - Ryder after asking him what does a cow say

"What ending is it?" - Micah
"Bottom of the 3rd" - A pitcher in the stands charting
"Well you need to put a scoreboard up, so I do not have to keep asking" - Micah

Those are all I can remember right now. We have truly enjoyed our Spring Training House and all the new people we were able to meet this spring training. Maybe I will have one more Spring Training update before we leave next weekend.

2 comments:

Meant to be a mom said...

Ha, I am loving every one of those quotes. So cute. I love how kids say things so not right but yet with so much confidence. Like "what, its an "ending" right???
So cute.

Lindsay said...

Tooo cute! Micah always has the cutest comments! :)