How Far Along: 22 weeks (5 1/2 Months!)
Size of Baby: About 10.9 inches long 1lb 3 oz. He is about the size of a Papaya.
Total Weight Gain: 15 lbs....I gained 10 lbs since my last doctors appt....oh boy and the baby only weighs 1 lb of that
Maternity Clothes: Loving leggings and Dresses....still fitting into the maternity jeans!
Gender: Boy....I think we have narrowed down the name but giving it some time to sink in..not ready to announce yet
Size of Baby: About 10.9 inches long 1lb 3 oz. He is about the size of a Papaya.
Total Weight Gain: 15 lbs....I gained 10 lbs since my last doctors appt....oh boy and the baby only weighs 1 lb of that
Maternity Clothes: Loving leggings and Dresses....still fitting into the maternity jeans!
Gender: Boy....I think we have narrowed down the name but giving it some time to sink in..not ready to announce yet
Movement: I feel him more and more everyday...apparently my stomach has a kickboxing class that is scheduled at 4 am every morning this week and my little guy decides to attend and kick and punch to his delight
Food Cravings: Hawaiian Rolls with Mayo with sliced tomatoes and olives and pickles by themselves;)
Food Cravings: Hawaiian Rolls with Mayo with sliced tomatoes and olives and pickles by themselves;)
What I Miss: My nights of sleeping through the night....isn't it amazing how God prepares our bodies for what is to come!
Symptoms: My belly button is even with my tummy and bloody noses
Best Moment This Week: Our Doctors appointment. The little guy looked amazing. The Doc did all the measurements and saw the heart and stomach and kidneys and it all looked perfect. We did not get any good pictures because of course he was moving like crazy. The only time he stopped was when they were looking at his boy parts, so we got a great pic of that. His little face was hidden by his arm and he was sucking on his arm. His little eyes were peeking out behind the arm which was fun to see.
What I Am Looking Forward To: Seeing my husband again...I am not sure how long he is gone right now...but I know the latest will be Sept 6th! End of the Baseball Season:) Decisions to be made about our future!!
Best Moment This Week: Our Doctors appointment. The little guy looked amazing. The Doc did all the measurements and saw the heart and stomach and kidneys and it all looked perfect. We did not get any good pictures because of course he was moving like crazy. The only time he stopped was when they were looking at his boy parts, so we got a great pic of that. His little face was hidden by his arm and he was sucking on his arm. His little eyes were peeking out behind the arm which was fun to see.
What I Am Looking Forward To: Seeing my husband again...I am not sure how long he is gone right now...but I know the latest will be Sept 6th! End of the Baseball Season:) Decisions to be made about our future!!

2 comments:
I'm sure it doesn't seem like it for you, but I feel like your pregnancy is flying by! I hope my next one goes by as fast!
You look great, btw!
22 weeks already. Wow its going fast! I love the bump, you look great. I'm glad your doing good.
Post a Comment