How Far Along: 20 weeks Half Way!!!!!!!!!!
Size of Baby: About 6.5 inches long 10.6 oz. He is about the size of a Cantaloupe.
Total Weight Gain: 5 1/2 lbs (I weighed myself at my Mom's and if right I have gained 7 lbs in 5 weeks....oh boy)
Maternity Clothes: Bought some cute ones at Gap Maternity this week
Gender: Boy....no name boy....still trying to figure out his name
Size of Baby: About 6.5 inches long 10.6 oz. He is about the size of a Cantaloupe.
Total Weight Gain: 5 1/2 lbs (I weighed myself at my Mom's and if right I have gained 7 lbs in 5 weeks....oh boy)
Maternity Clothes: Bought some cute ones at Gap Maternity this week
Gender: Boy....no name boy....still trying to figure out his name
Movement: I am feeling little kicks or punches now and just does not feel like movements
Food Cravings: Chips and Salsa and of course Pickles
Food Cravings: Chips and Salsa and of course Pickles
What I Miss: Not having to go pee all the time
Sleep: For pregnant people I am not sure traveling and sleeping go well
Symptoms: Swollen Feet and my Gums bleeding when I brush my teeth
Best Moment This Week: Seeing my Mom and sisters
What I Am Looking Forward To: Seeing my Mom n Law and sister n laws and all of our nieces and nephews
Best Moment This Week: Seeing my Mom and sisters
What I Am Looking Forward To: Seeing my Mom n Law and sister n laws and all of our nieces and nephews

4 comments:
SO cute Heather! Love this post! Micah Mae is too cute for words!
You look so stinkin' cute!!!! Halfway there, momma! He'll be here before you know it :)
wow! the baby totally grew from last week! you look GREAT.
Ok, I just saw you less than 2 weeks ago and your baby bump has changed so much. You look very much pregnant and are so stinkin cute! Baby D is definitely growing.
Post a Comment