Good Morning Lake Havasu!

This was Nash's first time up to the house in Lake Havasu.
I would say he loved it there and got a lot of loving on while he was there.

Watching Daddy cook
Now this trip was much different than any other Havasu trip. Usually it is in the 100s and we go out on the lake to cool off and jump in the water. Well this trip it was in 50s and we were all bundled up.
Then men decided that they wanted to take the new boat out on the water to show Bev how nice it was. Chris was in heaven because he was able to tow it behind his truck and put it in the water.

Nash's first time on the lake


Nash is obsessed, I mean obsessed with lights. He will find them and just stare at them.
The last day we were there, Bev and Tom bought a firepit! We are lucky enough to have borrowed it while we are Spring Training. I love fires outside!


1 comment:
We loved every minute being with you. Can not wait to be in Havasu again with you. Thanks for making memories with us. I love you!!!!
Post a Comment