Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dinner at the Pool


I am really behind in all of my posts, so bare with me as I post some events that have occurred in the past week.

Last week we were invited over to the Lutz' for dinner by the pool. Ryder is a pro at swimming. He will run and jump off of the edge and he loved that Chris was throwing him all over the pool.
Nash enjoyed his dinner while watching his Daddy throw Ryder around. Dreaming about the day it will be him.


We having been loving these amazing nights here in AZ with friends!

1 comment:

Meant to be a mom said...

I love that you guys are friends with the Lutz family. I've been a follower of theirs for a long time. Sweet family!

It looks like you all had such a great time together.
Both boys are looking cute as can be poolside :)