I have some pictures that I did not post from our San Diego trip.
This is what every morning looked like.
Micah and Nash would watch some TV while they woke up.
It was really cute because Micah Mae (Auntie M&M) would explain the show to Nash.
He would look at her and then look back to the TV.
Once everyone got ready for the day, Micah would practice the piano and Nash would just stare at her.
He would giggle and laugh and enjoy her piano playing.
Nash loved his time with his Noni.
Nash and I were also able to visit one of my best friends Dianna and her little ones!
Her youngest Annika is about 3 months older than Nash.
Nash was so big compared to her. It was funny because she is up crawling and pulling up on items and Nash is just learning how to sit. It was interesting because I felt like he should be at the same development level as her.
Micah went with me and Brayden just loved her. He was so excited to see us.
It was a great feeling.
Brayden had a new hairstyle while we were there and was very proud of it:)
Then on our drive home I had the best traveling buddy.
He slept most of the way home.
Which was nice for the 6 hour drive.






1 comment:
we had so much fun! loved seeing you, nash and your sister!! love ya
-dianna
Post a Comment