Chris and I are going through a really difficult time regarding the new baby girl and some news we received yesterday. Please keep us in your prayers!
Dear God,
We are faced with decisions in life
And we do not always know what is best.
You have given us the awesome power to choose freely
As well as the intelligence to choose wisely.
Inspire us and guide us to Your choice.
Once you have shown us Your Will
Let us not look back
In the firm knowledge that we have done our part
Give us courage to submit to Your Will and obey
Amen

10 comments:
You bring tears to my eyes dear Heather. I know you will make the right decision when faced with any choice you are forced to make because God will guide you and you and Chris will support each other through anything and everything. I love you.
Praying for you guys!
I am praying for y'all. God will take care of y'all and baby girl. I know it's tuff and you might think things are really bad but God will not give y'all something y'all can't handle. I will continue to pray and just take it day by dy.
Dear Heather and Chris, I want you to know that Richard and I have you in our prayers.
Brandon and I are praying for you guys. God will see you thru this. Everything is going to work out for the best. Always seek God's will. Love you & Miss you!!
my dear friend, prayers and love for you guys as you face these difficult times. remember that God is in control and nothing surprises Him. love you guys, love nash, and love your sweet little baby girl.
You and your family are all in our thoughts and prayers. As long as we have known you, you have shown amazing wisdom and inner strength. As you and Chris face decisions and challenges ahead, remember you both are supported by so many family and friends, who love and care about you.
We have been praying for peace for you all during this. God is with you and will see you through it all. Keep the faith!
praying for God's guidance, wisdom & peace during this trying time. take care, heather.
Kristi sent me a text last evening. Please know that Eddie and I praying for you all last night and are continuing to do so.
Much love,
Betsy
Post a Comment