- I have a new project that requires me to travel to Dallas every other week until the Doc tells me no more travel...the positive is at least I get to go to Dallas where there is great shopping
- Chris is in the process of hunting for a job and a new career adventure!
- Nash is:
- cutting his top two teeth
- waking up three times a night
- sitting in the bathtub with no help from any apparatus
- sitting up from a laying position by himself
- rocking back and forth on his knees
- army crawling/wiggling
- eating all new kinds of foods
- interested in plugs on the wall
- pulling himself up on things
- says "Mama" for everything and sometimes "Bababababababa"
Chris and I are in the process of learning how to "slow down" and listen to God's instructions for us. It is a scary time in our lives with all this change but we are comforted that He is in control and protects our family as long as we seek him. So what are Chris and I doing right now....we are seeking HIM!
I will be back soon with many pictures from the past two weeks

1 comment:
You are so sweet! Love to shop so I shop everywhere! I love tj maxx, old navy and carters! I shop on zuliliy for boutique stuff too!;)
Post a Comment