Sunday, June 17, 2012

He has a sense of Humor



Our little guy might not say many words but he sure does have a sense of humor with the words he can say.  Below is an example.

We are checking out at Walmart.  Nash is sitting in the front part of the cart.  The checkout lady is talking to Nash, asking him questions.  In my mind, I am thinking he does not talk so do not expect an answer.

All of the sudden Nash tries to get out of the cart.  He gets one of his feet out of the holes and then trying to get his other foot out.  He starts yelling, "I stuck, I stuck".

I say "No Nash you are not stuck Momma has you strapped in"

His reply "I stuck, I stuck".

The checkout lady thought this was pretty funny.

Nash and I's conversation continues until I put him in his car seat.

Just another day in the life of Mr. Nasherson

No comments: