How Far Along: 21 weeks
Size of Baby: About 10.5 inches long. She is about the length of a carrot.
Total Weight Gain: 4 lbs...still have not weighed in since week 18
Maternity Clothes: Definitely maternity pants
Gender: It is a GIRL!
Movement: This girl is a mover. All day and all night.
Food Cravings: This week it is Cupcakes and Coke/Dr. Pepper. And I never drink cokes, but I will occasionally have a Vanilla Dr. Pepper when I am not pregnant. So this is an odd one for me.
What I Miss: Energy and my husband every week
Sleep: When Nash sleeps I sleep.
Symptoms: My heels are killing me. I have been trying to wear tennis shoes as much as possible
Best Moment This Week: Feeling good enough to make dinner two nights this weekend for Chris. We had taco soup and roast.....such great Fall meals. Also we have been trying out some names...some made it to the most def not list and some are sticking around....only time will tell
What I Am Looking Forward To: Going back to CA this weekend and being around Family


2 comments:
oh no....cupcakes!!!!!!! :) :)
You're looking good girlfriend.
I don't remember looking that cute back when I was having babies!
Post a Comment