Friday, November 16, 2012

Baby #3 Update - 25 Weeks


Size of Baby: Weighs is a 1.5 Lbs and about 13.5 inches long. She is the size of a rutabage.
Total Weight Gain: 9 lbs (most likely more by now)
Maternity Clothes: Starting to need Maternity Shirts to cover the belly along with pants
Gender: It is a GIRL!
Movement: You can now see her move from the outside. Such a neat experience
Food Cravings: Anything Spicy...then I regret it because of the terrible heartburn
What I Miss: Energy and sleep
Sleep: It is getting harder to sleep. I am throwing off the covers all night and just cannot get comfortable
Symptoms: Heartburn
Best Moment This Week: Spending our last week here in AZ...I will miss our house and our friends, but look forward to beinng together as a family again
What I Am Looking Forward To: Being together with my husband and our move back to CA. (more on this to come!)

No comments: