Sadie Mills
Chris and I have always had a really hard time picking names.
I like unique and personal names, he likes common and well known names.
However for a girl we were both on the same page.
It probably took us about a month to decide.
We called her by so many of the names we liked and nothing really fit.
Chris really liked the name Sadie and I felt it was southern enough and started to fall in love with it
(I love southern names...I am a southern girl at heart)
So what about the middle name?
For me, the middle name needs to be personal and family related.
Nash's middle name is Christopher after Chris
Scottie's middle name was Marie after me and my Mom.
So I needed a family name.
I have a really special connection with my Gran (my Dad's Mom) and wanted to incorporate her into the name.
My little sister is named after Gran's first name which meant creativity needed to be involved.
Gran's maiden name was Mills.
I love masculine names for girls and I thought this was a perfect.
So there you have it....our Sadie Mills
We cannot wait to meet you....in your Daddy's words
Sadie Girl


1 comment:
I love that name. I think it's perfect!
Post a Comment