Saturday, August 10, 2013

Miss Sadie is 5 Months old

 Miss Sadie my little cupcake
you are 5 months old
and a precious little girl.
You smile non-stop,
have charm like I have never seen.
 Clothes:
You wear size 6-12 months clothes
9 month pjs
 Diapers:
Size 2
and yes we still have blowouts every day.
You are quite talented
 Milestones:
You have found your toes
Rolled over from back to tummy
You have rolled form tummy to back but you are not a fan of it
Grasp at everything
You say Hi and Mama
 Things you love:
You love your fingers
Love to watch Nash
Walking with mama in your carrier
Sitting on my knee and bouncing
You love the pop up toy
Love to take your paci out of your mouth and toss it as far from you as you can
 Eating:
You started rice cereal and lets just say you are not into it
I have to force you to eat it everyday.
However, you are a pro eater with breast milk.

You can sit by yourself for about 5 minutes before you fall
  
You respond to your name
If you do not get food when you want it you freak out
Love to play with Nash's toys

 Sleep:
Oh my Sadie
You and sleep are not best friends.
At night you still wake up about every 4-5 hours.
You take two naps one in the morning around 8:30 for an hour
and at 11:30 for three hours.
For your afternoon nap you sleep on the couch bundled in pillows and blankets.


Our tiny dancer
you are full or personality and we are so excited to see you grow!

3 comments:

The Yarbrough's said...

Lil Sadie you are beautiful!!!!!

Brittany Renee said...

Hi! I came across your blog and fell in love with your sweet little girls crib bedding. Do you mind telling me where you got it? It's exactly what I'm looking for! Thank you!

The Denoves said...

Hi Brittany,

I am so glad that you found me! I got it from potterybarn kids and I love it! I hope they still have it:)