Our Denove Grandparents
took the entire Denove Family to Disneyland the first week of September.
We stayed at the Disneyland Hotel.
It was amazing.
They had a great pool with several slides that Nash loved going down.
As night was nearing the lights were lit up and Nash loved swimming over them.
We stayed well over his bedtime and he thought it was so neat to swim when the sun went night night.
The next morning we got ready to head into the park.
My littles waiting to head down
Our stroller was full.
It was the hottest day of the year so far,
so we had a cooler, lots of drinks, changes of clothes, fans, diaper bags and food.
Denove Children (minus Sadie)
Nash 2, Leyton 4, Michael 7, Joella 6, and Taylor 4
Here is Miss Sadie in her outfit!
While everyone rode Dumbo, Pappi stayed with Sadie and kept her company and out of the sun.
Sadie chillin
Nash and Daddy waiting in line
Did I mention it was hot?
Nash's first time on Dumbo!
Sadie got to ride too
The one thing Nash really wanted to see was the Disney Junior show.
He had seen it on the Disney Channel was extremely excited to see it.
I got lots of videos, but when Sofia the first appeared he got very bashful.
Then really excited when Mickey made it snow!
Nash's Favorite Character is Kachow!
However, he does not like to be up close and personal with him.
However, Daddy did get him to smile
Mean while Sadie was just staying cool with her fan and toys in the stroller
Nash and Daddy rode the tires
Then at night they rode the tractors
I am so sad I did not get more pictures.
It was such a great time
I keep telling me to pull out the camera but when you are in it, it is so hard.
Til next time Disney!










No comments:
Post a Comment