Friday, April 25, 2014

Nash's First Dentist Appt

I took Nash to his first Dentist Appt 
on April 2nd.
He is 3 and until now most likely would have thrown a fit to sit in the chair.

I was really nervous about taking him.
Here he is from of the office.
Would not look up for a picture!



Once we checked in, he was all about the toys.
He thought the office was super cool.
So did his Mama.



They had tbs everywhere and Nash was all into the movie


When they came to clean his teeth, he got scared and I ended up sitting in the chair with him.
He did great once he had the comfort of me being right there.
He was able to get a prize for his wonderful behavior

Look at that smile!
He picked out long erasers which he thought were swords.


The doctor came in and looked at his teeth.
She was very pleased with them.
They counted the teeth together.


Overall it was a great experience for Nash and this mama.


No comments: