Friday, June 20, 2014

Logan's Graduation and Celebrations


My cousin Logan Graduated from high school
and when he was almost 4 he came out to my high school graduation.
So it is odd that I have a 3.5 year old and attending his graduation.

The graduation was outside at his high school 
which was beautiful.
This gave the kids an opportunity to run around and explore the grounds.








There were several cannons at Logan's school
which just fascinate Nash.

Travis and Papa showed Nash this real cannon
that they set off after the kids walked.



Then there was a cannon by the flag pole.
and Nash has quite the imagination.
He pretended to shoot it off and then ran to the other side and acted like it got him.
Enjoy this little series.






The graduation was nice.
I loved seeing my family


The family was asked to stand when their student walked across the stage.



After graduation night, we headed to church on Sunday Morning.
I was so excited to take Chris to this church
as they go to a church very similar to one I went to growing up.
It is always fun to share things from your past with the one you love.

My Dad could not resist jumping in.

Chris, Me, Gran and Grandpa

We left Monday morning, but were able to go to breakfast with my grandparents.


I loved seeing my grandparents and the rest of the family.
It was some wonderful memories that I will treasure for a long time.
Love you Texas and Oklahoma family.

No comments: