This little thing has been my lifesaver. Well both things in the picture have been my lifesaver.
That is right.....aloe and my Hubby
My Prince's Fair Maiden is truly a FAIR Maiden and burnt her back in random spots on the first day
He felt so bad that he laid around the land ashamed.
Totally joking about the ashamed part....however I am burnt and my lovely husband went to the store and purchased some aloe for me. Today we are off to watch the Whales! It is mating season for them so they are here in the hundreds.

4 comments:
Yikes, sunburns are no fun at all. But just imagine the tan you will have after this. I'm so pasty, I'm over hear wishing the sun will even peak out for a minute. No sunburns for me, just cold and rain.
I'm so jealous you're going to be tan when I see you in less than a month!!! I hope you got pictures of these hundreds of whales! I'm so jealous. I've always wanted to see a whale in the wild. Hope you're enjoying your wonderful, much needed vacation! See you soon!
LOL! He looks like he is mad at the aloe. Hey, that ICE is your friend! Sunburns are so painful! How cool to see the whales... I hope you are able to get lots of cool pictures!
Hope you're enjoying your wonderful, much needed vacation! See you soon!
Work from home India
Post a Comment