Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fun Diego

Nash and I just got back from spending a couple of days in San Diego with my parents.
Nash loved all the attention he got. He played with his Aunties and Noni.
Noni took Nash outside a lot while I was working during the day and look who was all smiles.



This was our last trip to San Diego before we head out for the baseball season. I think everyone was a little sad.

As a side note, this is my current working partner. I get to look at this while I work! Pretty cool huh!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

You are the luckiest momma! You get to look at that angel babe everyday! AND that angel babe has the best noni he could ever ask for :)

Meant to be a mom said...

How nice that you get to work while having Nash with you! That's great.

He looks so happy and comfortable outside enjoying the sun :)

Gloria said...

What a cute little guy!! Nash is so lucky to be surrounded by all of this love. He is truly a gift from God and he is everything that we all prayed for. And I have to say that your working partner is so much cuter than mine, especially since my working partner looks like Elmer Fudd.