Chris and I were married 3 years and 364 days before Mr. Nash made his arrival.
At that point, I thought I loved my husband as much as I could.
However, watching my husband being a Dad
and watching the bond between him and Nash grow....well
I just melt.
Last night this little guy below decided he was going to wake up all night.
I started with the 12:30 wake up call
Chris took the 3:30 and 4:30 wake up calls
so that I could get some sleep before my work day began at 5.
Isn't my husband just amazing
In a marriage, most of the time it is the little things that make the biggest difference.
Don't get me wrong (Love if you are reading this), I do love my gifts also!
Thank you for my sleep


2 comments:
Such a sweet husband! :)
What a wonderful and supportive sweet hubby. That is love!
Post a Comment