Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Updates in the Denove Household

We are enjoying more tummy time everyday.
Toys are a big interest these days.



Plumbing and Electric are in!

 Gas lines are in

Upstairs tubs are in


 Nash was really excited;)

Lastly, Nash has graduated to the Infant Car Seats and a new everyday stroller!
His momma just could not carry him and put him into the car.  He has gotten so heavy that little chubby boy.


Cousin Joella gave us her old car seat.
I am trying to find a new cover but until then he will rock the Hawaiian Floral.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey girl, Please email me. I need to ask you a question

Hope your having a great week

Anonymous said...

I had that car seat for the girls there great. You can order the covers right from there website pretty easy to change out to. It was great seeing you & Nash.


Lisa