Yesterday we ventured out to the outdoor mall in Scottsdale that we love. We saw the Easter bunny there and then decided to take our chances with the Santa. He was such a good Santa! In true Nash fashion, he did not react at all to the Santa. Nash took one good look at Santa and then looked at Chris and I like we were crazy (however, we were the crazy parents dancing behind the camera to get a smile)! Well, we ended up with stroller face the whole time. I will take it. That is my very serious Nash.
By the way does anyone else think that the cost of the pictures with Santa is crazy!!!!
2 comments:
Yes!!! That is why I'm so glad to be home!! The Bass Pro Shop here has a Santa that does free pictures, and he's such a good Santa! I was always so jealous of everyone's free pictures there.
sooo cute!!! Gosh I could squeeze him. He's such a cutie. Me, Brandon and my dad went to the mall the other day and dad wanted us to get our picture made with Santa. It was like $30 or $40....they don't do individual pictures. You had to get a package. We could NOT believe how much it cost! It's ridiculous!
Post a Comment