Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Gymnastics Class

I took Nash to his first Gymnastics Class
and he LOVED it.

I was able to capture some pictures, however they were on the other side of the gym
so the pictures are not that great!
I cannot tell you how odd it was to be the one in the waiting room
and not out in the gym.
Oh to be a gym mom now and not the gymnast.

Nash walking out to meet the Teacher

Heading to the floor to stretch

 Stretching (such a good listener here)

Time for the obstacle course

Forward Rolls


Moving to the Rings and Bars


The class ended with jumping into the pit.
It was a hit, the only thing he was sad about was not being able to jump on the trampoline.
I think we are going to sign up for gymnastics class once a week at the beginning of the year.
We have so much going on until then, that we would miss too many classes.

No comments: