I decided to go all out for Nash's 3rd Birthday
He is at such a fun age that is hard to not get excited with him.
We held it at the big park by our house in our neighborhood.
It was a tractor themed party.
We rented a bounce house (which is one of his favorites)
and invited all his friends my school, family and other friends.
It turned out great!
The Banner was made by my Mom for his first Birthday.
The plan was to use it for Every Party, so far we are 2 for 3.
We had chocolate donuts (tractor tires) and rice crispies (hay bales)
The Tractor Chocolates are thank you gifts.
The Tractor Cookies were amazing and made by my friend Erin!
The party gifts were john deere cups filled with goodies.
Table Decor
Dessert Table
The Jump Jump
It did not go with the tractor theme
But Nash did love the cars
This was Nash's favorite part of the party
Actually all the kids loved it.
I made Cupcakes for the party
And the wind kept blowing out the candle.
But Nash was able to blow it out eventually
Before the party, I promised I was going to get lots of pictures I wanted.
But of course none of them happened.
I wanted Nash with both of his Grandparents.
With his aunts and uncles and cousins.
Nope.
I have got to get better at it.
The only picture of us...not great.
Nash loved playing at the parks with his friends
Joella and Tay Tay
Papa, Noni and Sadie
Nash had a great party! He is still talking about it.
On to his real birthday the next day.









No comments:
Post a Comment