Monday, July 7, 2014

San Diego for Maddie's Sweet Sixteen

My Little Sister Maddie Turned 16 about a month ago
Can you believe it?!?!? Sixteen.

I remember I was her age when she was born.
How time flies.

I headed down with the kids a little before her big day on Sunday.
It was fun to be there during all of the excitement.

When we arrived, Sadie loved picking Noni's wildflowers in her yard.

My brother was in town and my siblings love to play Settlers.
This is a game Chris and I love to play also, however there never seems to be any time anymore.
Nash wanted to play also.

My kids love to play outside at my parents.
They also love to stay in their PJs as long as they can


Growing up, my Dad loved to carry us around in the laundry basket.
(my dad's hiding place is the laundry room, the laundry is his escape)
I think we have a picture of each of us kids in a basket at one point or another.
Well, Miss Sadie did not want to be left out.
Here she is, in a basket.

 Maddie's birthday is towards the end of the school year.
Which is sometimes a huge bonus, as we were able to go to Micah's orchestra performance.
Nash liked it and wanted to watch Micah.
 My Mom, Nash and I watching Micah perform

Another great thing about my parents house, is that my kids sleep so good.
Life could not get any more relaxed for this little one.

A trip to Legoland also happened.
We have season passes which makes popping in so easy.



 The festivities for Maddie's party are just about to begin.

Sadie was in the middle of helping!
Maddie's party is next.

No comments: