Saturday, August 16, 2014

Summer Date Nights

Over the summer, we have found some amazing babysitters.
This has allowed Chris and I some time to have some date nights.
One night we went out to an amazing place called Malibu Cafe.

It is in the mountains between where we live and the beach.
We went with our neighbors, Shahla and Brent and Harmony (her husband had to work)

It was such a fun night.

Where Malibu Cafe is located, is also where the TV Show The Biggest Loser Camp is located.

They had corn hole and pool and ping pong all outside.

How cute are those upside down umbrellas as decorations?

A big fireplace in the middle

S'more dessert anyone?

The girls of the night

My Groom and I

We came home to a little one asleep on the couch and not in his bed.
Hey whatever works.

Date nights are important and I think we will start a monthly tradition.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Such a dream spot. I can't wait to make more memories with you there friend. xoxo

The Yarbrough's said...

I totally agree. Brandon and I have just started that too. We went on a date a few weeks ago. I missed the kiddos but it was nice it just being me and him for a bit.