Friday, January 1, 2010

Another Year, Another Beginning

I am not sure how I feel about the New Year.

This past year has had many accomplishments, but it has also had its struggles.

Big Accomplishments:
  • Chris Graduated from UCLA with an Applied Mathematics Degree with an emphasis in Computation
  • No family member had any major health problems
  • We moved three times
Chris and I have been blessed with being able to grow in Christ and having the family and friends to stand by us. A good family friend provided me this verse Habakkuk 2:1-3

" I will climb up to my watchtower and stand at my guardpost. There I will wait to see what the Lord says and how he will answer my complaint. The Lord's Second Reply Then the Lord said to me, "Write my answer plainly on tablets, so that a runner can carry the correct message to others. This vision is for a future time. It describes the end, and it will be fulfilled. If it seems slow in coming, wait patiently, for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed"

Thanks Peggy, it came at the perfect timing.

Chris and I are looking forward to what God is going to bring us this next coming year.

2 comments:

Mama Fish said...

Congratulations to Chris on his degree from UCLA! That was a huge accomplishment, made even more impressive that he did so while playing baseball full time.

I have to share that Habakkuk 2:3was my verse as I waited on the Lord and our adoption. It is the verse that God used to encourage me throughout the long wait.

Meant to be a mom said...

What a beautiful verse. Very fitting for so many people's lifes right now. I wish the best for you and your family in 2010.