Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Baby Update: Week 10

So one of my blog friends Bralys in the Burgh is pregnant and she does one of these posts every week and I thought it would be fun to follow in her foot steps. I hope you enjoy.


(I was having a bad day and my face looks really bad...next time you will be able to see it)

How Far Along: 10 weeks
Size of Baby: About 1 1/2inches long. He or she is about the size of a prune. (However, I think the baby will be referred to as Blueberry until he or she is born)
Total Weight Gain: 3 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Not Yet! However, my pants are getting much tighter in my hips and booty
Gender: Still have awhile until we find out.
Movement: The "Blueberry" was moving during our ultrasound. It was so amazing to see.
Food Cravings: My cravings have been coming and going. Right now it is ice cream with chocolate fudge from McDonald's. For the most part....I am not liking food except for carbs.
What I Miss: How loose my jeans fit
Sleep: Having difficult falling asleep. I am so hot at night and my husband is like a furnace. We like to keep our house cold but I am freezing him out so I know it must be bad.
Symptoms: Really bad headaches, Nausea, and acne:(
Best Moment This Week: Chris talking to my belly and informing the baby to "Stop making Mama so sick" It cheered me up:)
What I Am Looking Forward To: When my tummy actually is showing and I am not just feeling fat.

6 comments:

Iris said...

Heather, one small thing. McDonald's ice cream is soft serve, and that's a no-no when pregnant. Something about those machines not getting cleaned out enough. Look into it if you want. Don't want to worry you, but thought I'd share what I know. :)

Lindsay said...

You are doing great! Pregnancy is the most amazing thing your body will ever go thru. Can't wait to see you!

Nicole said...

What a great post! You'll be showing soon, and I remember that feeling where you just want to pop out already instead of feeling fat. Hang in there! Isn't it so cool that your body can make a baby?! It still amazes me that God made a little person in my belly in just 9 months!

www.baseballwifeblog.com

Meant to be a mom said...

How exciting that you got to see the baby move on the screen.
I'm glad your doing good :)

Divo said...

Didn't you know, everything is a no-no when pregnant ;) No hotdogs, no soft serve, no soft cheese...

Acne & nausea for me = girl!

A package of maternity clothes is almost on its way to you :)

Brittany Wood said...

I'm with you on being ready to actually look pregnant. I just feel like a blob right now. Travis is overly ready for my belly to expand and told me he would be very happy with me if we had a 10 lb baby, but that I'll be in trouble if I have a 6 lb baby! I told him I'd kill him if I have a baby that weighs 10 lbs.