Sunday, May 2, 2010

Friend Visiting

Past few days have been wonderful.

One of the baseball wives that I met during Spring Training, drove down from Louisville to visit. We have grown really close since Spring Training and it has been great hanging out once again.

Staci and I have enjoyed many great meals at lots of fun restaurants, amazing shopping (with a stop at Nordstroms which we both have missed dearly) and honestly just hanging out and catching up.

Unfortunately, we have not taken any pictures, but maybe we will tomorrow. I will be sad when she leaves tomorrow, but glad that I know we can chat anytime and know our paths will cross once again in the baseball world.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Cute Blog! I found it from one of your friends. :) If you haven't already, check mine out: www.baseballwifeblog.com. Is your husband playing for the mudcats? Mine is playing for the Durham Bulls.

The Denoves said...

Nicole.....I am glad that you found me! I have found your blog, my friend Missy Strait directed me your way. My husband is playing for the Mudcats! Chris played in Durham last year when he was in AAA. We should meet up sometime:)