Sunday, June 13, 2010

Baby Update: 12 Weeks


I know I know...I am late on this. It has been one of those weeks:) The next post will come on Wed after my doc appt.

How Far Along: 12 weeks Size of Baby: About 2inches long. He or she is about the size of a lemon.
Total Weight Gain: 3 pounds we will see the total on Wed at my next doctors appt.
Maternity Clothes: My Sister n Law, Divo, sent me a whole box of Maternity clothes and in there was a pair of seven maternity jeans. I broke down and wore them all week. I am a little nervous I will not be able to fit in them for much longer.
Gender: Still have awhile until we find out.
Movement: Hopefully, I will get to see more movement on Wed!!!
Food Cravings: EL Pollo Loco
What I Miss: Understanding my body and how to make it feel better and my flat tummy
Sleep: Not well...missing my husband laying next to me and my AC
Symptoms: Headaches, acne and stomach issues and HUGE boobs....at least for me they are big
Best Moment This Week: Seeing my Family and sharing the excitment that I have being pregnant and watching my Mom buy her first grandchild clothes
What I Am Looking Forward To: Getting to see my Mom n Law and her reaction to the pregnancy and seeing my Husband on Friday after three weeks!! (Wonder if he will notice anything different...I will let you know)

3 comments:

Mama Fish said...

You're starting to show a little. I wish I looked like that when I'm not pregnant! lol! My sister had headaches (actually migraines) with her last two pregancies and she had to take special medication for it. I hope yours is not as bad... because she was miserable.

Can't wait to hear if your husband notices after being away for 3 weeks. I bet he will. And a total aside, wherever you took that photo the landscape and the flowers are beautiful. Totally inspiring me to get flower pots out on my back deck. :-)

Stephanie said...

I am praising God with you!
Awesome!!!!
Love,
Steph

Robin said...

do i already spy a tiny baby bump?! :) how exciting, heather!!!