Thursday, June 10, 2010

Jump Rope and PJ's


My littlest sister Micah Mae had her year end Jump Rope Club performance. If you are wondering what Jump Rope Club is, it is every Wednesday after school and the kids get to learn how to jump rope and do really cool tricks. They have different levels that you can get to and if you get really good you can join the San Diego Jump Rope team and go to competitions. Micah is not at that level yet, she is just beginning and loves it.


The club got to perform for the school and the parents. Micah had a big showing! Me, Maddie, Mom and Dad, and Gran and Grandpa. She had the biggest smile the whole performance. She kept saying she wished Hunter and Chris were able to make it. But you know those boys they are off doing their things. (Hunter is taking finals and Chris playing the baseball)


Before the performance Micah and her friend were dancing to the music and being silly. It was fun to see her in her environment where she felt comfortable.

Performing for the kids in doubles



At the end they threw up their arms and received their applause.

Later in the afternoon, My Mom and I made a run to Costco and they had the cutest "Little Me" PJ's on sale. Now, I have not bought a thing for the baby yet. I have been resisting because I want to wait and find out the sex. However, this is my Mom's first grandchild and she could not resist. So she bought one of each. A beautiful flower one and then of course a little baseball one(this one was for Chris).

The whole night I kept staring at them, just in disbelief that these were for Chris and I, not for our nieces or nephews or my sisters but for our little one! I smiled all night.

1 comment:

Mama Fish said...

Love those little PJ's! I love that your mom couldn't resist those.... That made me smile too. :-)