How Far Along: 11 weeks Size of Baby: About 1.6 inches long. He or she is about the size of a lime.
Total Weight Gain: 3 pounds (have not gotten on a scale this week could be less because I have been sick)
Maternity Clothes: Not Yet! Tried some maternity shorts on and they fell off of me....guess I am not quite there yet....I will just need to buy a size bigger shorts for now
Maternity Clothes: Not Yet! Tried some maternity shorts on and they fell off of me....guess I am not quite there yet....I will just need to buy a size bigger shorts for now
Gender: Still have awhile until we find out.
Movement: The "Blueberry" was moving during our ultrasound. It was so amazing to see.
Food Cravings: This week it has been fruit (which has not made my stomach very happy)
Movement: The "Blueberry" was moving during our ultrasound. It was so amazing to see.
Food Cravings: This week it has been fruit (which has not made my stomach very happy)
What I Miss: Understanding my body and how to make it feel better
Sleep: Not been able to sleep through the night. I have had terrible nightmares. (Maybe it's just because my husband is gone)
Symptoms: Headaches, acne and stomach issues
Best Moment This Week: The Nausea is subsiding during the day
Best Moment This Week: The Nausea is subsiding during the day
What I Am Looking Forward To: Getting to see my Mom and see her reaction to the changes in my body:)

3 comments:
I LOVE these updates :) Can't wait to see you! Ahh!
You look adorable. Sorry to hear about the nightmares. Hopefully those will go away soon.
i also love your weekly updates & belly pics! so many good times ahead of you & chris.
Post a Comment