Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Baby Update: 31 Weeks


How Far Along: 31 weeks
Size of Baby: About 16.4 inches long and 3.6 lbs.
Total Weight Gain: 29 lbs (I have a horrible feeling I am on my way to gaining 40+ lbs)
Maternity Clothes: lots of leggings and shirts and fall cardigans....had to buy maternity work slacks because I have to go into the office this coming week
Gender: Boy - Nash Christopher
Movement: Found out that his little feet and knees are what has been hitting my ribs and lungs..he is head down
Food Cravings: Mexican Food
What I Miss: Bending over and just feeling comfortable
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks, more difficult breathing, not being able to see my feet, and my husband informed me that I have started snoring...hopefully it does not get too loud
Sleep: We borrowed my in laws extra king bed and Chris and I have been sleeping amazingly!!! Thanks Bev and Tom. Just a side note, I counted last night the number of pillows we sleep with and the total came to a whopping 8 pillows....crazy
Best Moment This Week: Seeing Nash's little face and seeing the doctor that will deliver Nash. Our Appointment had a lot of funny saying's. Here is a little tid bit of some of the phrases that came out of our Doctor: "What a melon", "Huge Hands", "He won't even need a mitt", "This is a Beefy Kid"......as you can tell our doctor was a little shocked at how big baby Nash is. Oh man I hope I can deliver him;)
What I Am Looking Forward To: Seeing my family this weekend...We get to watch Micah's last soccer game

Has big hands like his Dad

and his nose and hair!!!

but he has my cheeks

5 comments:

Mama Fish said...

Oh my gosh!! Those ultrasound pictures made me well up with tears! So, SO precious! Life. You look so darn cute in front of your Christmas tree. I'll be praying for you to be able to deliver him and that all goes smoothly on that day.

Lindsay said...

These are amazing! Cant wait to meet this little guy!

The Sieber Family said...

AMAZING! I just want to kiss those cheeks. I am so looking forward to holding and snuggling that baby boy.

mom said...

I have looked at those pictures a hundred times now:) I just read Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart..... That is such a miracle. Praise God for his sweet blessings:)

Meant to be a mom said...

You look so cute! And the pictures are the baby are just precious. Its hard to believe that before you know it you will be holding him in your arms. :)