Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Nash Christopher Born Today - 5 weeks early

Yes you read that correctly....my water broke at 11:15 Tuesday night, 5 weeks early
Nash Christopher was born this morning Nov. 17th at 10:18 AM
He weighed 6 lbs 4 oz and 19 inches long
With a head full of black hair
I will write the entire story of events tomorrow

*special note: if Nash would have gone full term I would have had a baby over 10lbs

10 comments:

Betsy Watkins said...

I am just blown away! He is absolutely handsome and beautiful all at the same time! Wow! I am so happy for you guys. I can't wait to meet Nash and see his parents as well! Blessings to all!

Beverly said...

Our beautiful miracle baby...so much love and joy. You and Chris are going to be wonderful parents...I can see it already. Kisses to my new little grandson. Love you all soooooo much, MOM

The Sieber Family said...

He is so beautiful!!!! My heart is melting. Congratulations! Love all three of you.

Annie said...

yippee!!!!!! congrats on your little love!

Meant to be a mom said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! He is absolutely gorgeous! I'm so glad he's doing well and so are you. He sounds like the perfect size. I can't wait to hear the whole story. Congrats again!!! You have a beautiful family. :)

Kyndal said...

I know I'm horrible about not commenting, but I've been reading! :) So happy that Nash arrived safely -- and he is beautiful! Congratulations to your sweet little family.

Mama Fish said...

Oh my goodness Congratulations! What a precious gift from God! Welcome baby Nash!

mom said...

I can't believe he is really here. It seems like a dream:) You guys are acrually parents now and we are grandparents. What a wonderful journey we will have!! Thanks for giving us Nash Christopher:) Love Mom

Anonymous said...

You two look so happy with the new THIRD! I am so glad you and baby are doing ok. He just did not want to miss Christmas obviously.
Nash also want to make sure you knew YOUR LIFE IS FOREVER CHANGED-NO MORE PRIOR PROPER PLANNING!
Love to the new threesome!
Suzy and Trav

KateB said...

Congratulations!!!! He is prefect and beautiful!