Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Cards 2010

Every year I try to create my own Christmas Cards. I will trek over to my father in laws house to use his computer program to create my cards. However, with Nash's arrival I have not had the time to be creative and try to create our own Christmas Cards. Then the other night I was doing my blog stalking and came across this great card giveaway.

Shutterfly is doing a great promotion for bloggers. They will any blogger 50 cards if you blog about the cards and why you would choose them this year. Well, I thought I would look into it and see what their cards looked like. I went to this website and entered into the promotion. Then went to the Shutterfly Christmas Photo Cards and browsed through the photo cards.

I have used Shutterfly for other products such as Christmas Photo Ornaments, Photo books, birthday invitations, but never looked at the photo cards for our Christmas Cards. Now I am very picky about our Christmas Cards and this year especially since the Nasherson has joined our little family. Well below are some of the ones that I love.

For the simplicity and highlighting the pictures

Love me some polka dots

Love how whimsical this one seems and I could write a little paragraph

There are so many wonderful choices out there. I am not 100% sure which one I will be choosing but really excited to get them done and sent out to everyone. I strongly encourage any bloggers to join the promotion. But hurry it expires on the 10th and you have to post by the 15th.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I love your blog posts lately :) Taking advantage of what the blog world has to offer! Thats my girl :) LOVE U