Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Day 2010

Christmas Morning came very early.
5 am Nash decided to wake the family and we were up from there.
Santa left some great things in Nash's stocking
He also left two very large presents. One for my little sisters...however it had a stipulation that came with the present.
Nash got his activity jumper
During present opening Nash decided he was giving the presents a touchdown sign!
Micah and Maddie received these amazing frames from our Aunt Gloria. They say I love Aunt Micah and I love Aunt Maddie with Nash's name on them.

Chris and I really did not have anything we really wanted for Christmas this year. Nash was such an amazing gift that everything else just seemed pointless. So the theme was how many different ways could money be wrapped. It was pretty interesting. Below are only some of the ways that money was gifted.


We all worked on the puzzle and completed within one day....however something was missing. Don't you hate it when that happens

Nash is starting to get some rolls....aren't they delicious
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

No comments: