Sunday, July 10, 2011

Baby #2 Update: 15 Weeks



How Far Along: 15 weeks 
Size of Baby: About 4 inches long 2.5 oz. He or she is about the size of a naval orange.
Total Weight Gain: >2 pounds but not sure how much
Maternity Clothes: Just Pants....I tend to wear a lot of sweats or Chris's shorts since I have Nash and we really do not venture out of the house much these days....I think I should buy some maternity clothes this time around so I can feel better about myself
Gender: Still have awhile until we find out.
Movement: None yet
Food Cravings: strawberries and cool whip, veggies with ranch dip
What I Miss: Working out....I hate the way I am looking....it shows in how I look in the picture.  My hair is not done, no makeup...just feel huge and not pretty...I know this stage will pass
Sleep: Sleep has been wonderful...I crash every night around 9pm
Symptoms: Headaches and tiredness some sharp pains in my back and stomach....however the stomach sickness has passed!!!!!!
Best Moment This Week: Moving into our house
What I Am Looking Forward To: Going to the doctors tomorrow and Nash turning 8 months old!
Difference between Nash and this pregnancy: I am not reading the books every week....I feel more comfortable with this baby and not as nervous...or it could be I just have so much more time that this pregnancy seems just part of the craziness
Baby#2                             Nash

1 comment:

The Yarbrough's said...

Miss you Heather! Good to hear from you today! Love ya!
--Stacey & the twins--