Rain Out means dinner with my Husband!
Around 4:30 yesterday afternoon I receive a text from my husband "Game Cancelled.....want to go to Flying Biscuit"........my reply "YES!!!!!!!"
There was excitement for two reasons: a whole night with my husband and dinner at one of my favorite restaurant's The Flying Biscuit.
I order hot chocolate...not that it was cold outside but I wanted to pretend, Chris orders coffee. The waitress brings out the warm biscuits with the apple cinnamon jelly, ohh how delish and we indulge.
Our food came and it was melt in your mouth delicious. I ordered the Flying Egg Benedict on a whole wheat english muffin, turkey bacon and fruit. Chris ordered eggs over easy, potatoes and a small stack of pancakes.
We ate and enjoyed. It was perfect.

2 comments:
Married life is so simple but so full of love and joy! I'm so glad that you two get to experience that. You guys are truly a match made in heaven!!!!! We love you, Gloria
That sounds delicious!! Yum!
Post a Comment