- How the queasiness hangs around all day long and how close my relationship with the toilet has become;)
- Not enjoying the foods I love....actually not enjoying food at all
- How HOT I feel all the time....my poor husband and all visitors freeze when they are in our house
- Hating showers and baths, which I might add I use to LOVE....maybe it has to do with the hotness I feel
- The ugliness feeling......a waitress yesterday told me she could not believe I was 14 1/2 weeks pregnant because I did not look pregnant and I wanted to scream to her "I feel like an elephant...do you think I am this fat all the time?".....poor gal she was just trying to give me a compliment...I think
- The Headaches
- My Boobs.....I mean for me they are huge...you are talking to a girl who's bra use to be just band aids....now I have to wear a bra...which I might add is not fun in this heat
- How fast my body is changing
- How slow the time is going by....this could be because I am counting down the days until we find out if the little blueberry is a girl or boy....my gut is it is a girl....but we will see
- How many of my clothes do not fit...mostly due to my boobs, hips and butt
- Crying at the drop of a hat....I am not an emotional person normally but now the littlest things set me off....and they may not even be related to me; for instance...we had baptisms yesterday at church and I cried...really? I did not even know those people
- How much my Husband loves my pregnant body and loves talking to my belly
- How the little bundle has been nicknamed Blueberry by my husband and my family....Fun Fact: When I was a little girl, I had a baby doll (which is still sitting in my closet at my parents house) that wore a little blue jumper and I named her Blue Baby....I guess I am just carrying on the tradition;)
These are some of the things that I did not expect and please do not take it as I am not grateful for this pregnancy because I am. I am in awe everyday of God's little miracle He gave Chris and I. Hopefully, you find these humorous and enjoy my ride through this pregnancy.

1 comment:
I can totally relate. I, too, had a fantasy pregnancy in mind, only for that image to be quickly dislodged. I, gulp, hated being pregnant. There was nothing about it that I enjoyed - besides, of course, the baby growing inside me. The symptoms I could have done without!
Just know that the end product is worth it!!!
Post a Comment