And this is my view of my feet.....I am seeing belly
How Far Along: 18 weeks
Size of Baby: About 5.6 inches long 6.7 oz. He is about the size of a sweet potato.
Total Weight Gain: 5 1/2 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Let's just say a new wardrobe is needed
Gender: He is a Boy!!!!
Movement: He is a very active baby and loves his Papa (Dad)
Size of Baby: About 5.6 inches long 6.7 oz. He is about the size of a sweet potato.
Total Weight Gain: 5 1/2 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Let's just say a new wardrobe is needed
Gender: He is a Boy!!!!
Movement: He is a very active baby and loves his Papa (Dad)
Food Cravings: Flavored water....thanks to my mom-n-law who bought us this amazing pitcher that flavors the water with fruit without the fruit actually coming out in your glass
What I Miss: Not having to go pee all the time
What I Miss: Not having to go pee all the time
Sleep: Great this week....loving my pillow and husband
Symptoms: Back Aches and my feet getting swollen
Best Moment This Week: Chris and I coming up with a boy's name for each letter of the alphabet.....yes we still cannot decide on a name
Symptoms: Back Aches and my feet getting swollen
Best Moment This Week: Chris and I coming up with a boy's name for each letter of the alphabet.....yes we still cannot decide on a name
What I Am Looking Forward To: The decisions that are about to come.....a post on this later

3 comments:
Okay, looking at you from the side I never would have expected that that would be the view of your feet. :-) I love coming up with a name... that is so much fun for my husband and me. We are never on the same page, but the compromising is fun. (Especially when it goes my way). LOL! Good luck!
So cute! Your belly is adorable. I love it.
Congrats! This is the most amazing journey of your life...until the baby is born, and then it just gets better!
Post a Comment