Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Baby Update: 17 Weeks



How Far Along: 17 weeks
Size of Baby: About 5.1 inches long 5.9 oz. He is about the size of an onion.
Total Weight Gain: 5 1/2 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Need longer tank tops:)
Gender: He is a Boy!!!!
Movement: He is a very active baby
Food Cravings: Mint Chocolate Chip Milkshakes (But is has to be with the green mint chocolate chip ice cream)
What I Miss: My Feet not swelling
Sleep: I have had trouble falling asleep but once I am asleep I am out
Symptoms: Back Aches and my feet getting swollen
Best Moment This Week: Getting back to the gym and listening to Chris hit his first homerun in AAA this season!
What I Am Looking Forward To: When Chris gets home...I am way more clinging being pregnant and these 8 day road trips are not fun:(

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

YOU HAVE A BUMP! YAY

Meant to be a mom said...

Your really starting to pop out! How fun. You look great :)

Divo said...

Adorable bump Heather :)

Robin said...

wow, you popped! what a beautiful bump, heather!!!

Anonymous said...

yay! so exciting to see you showing! : )

<3
dianna

Little BGCG said...

I crave Mint Chocolate chip all the time and I'm not preggo. That's probably not a good thing lol.