No Pic this Week...sorry
How Far Along: 16 weeks
Size of Baby: About 4.7 inches long 4.5 oz. He is about the size of an avocado.
Total Weight Gain: 5 1/2 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Need longer tank tops:)
Gender: He is a Boy!!!!
Movement: He is a very active baby
Size of Baby: About 4.7 inches long 4.5 oz. He is about the size of an avocado.
Total Weight Gain: 5 1/2 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Need longer tank tops:)
Gender: He is a Boy!!!!
Movement: He is a very active baby
Food Cravings: Things I cannot get....Waffle Fries and dill dipping sauce from Granite City (thanks my dear friend Dianna) and my Mom's Christmas ham
What I Miss: My Feet not swelling
Sleep: Chris and I bought a pregnancy pillow that wraps around me and it has made sleeping so much better
Symptoms: Acne and my feet are hot and swollen at night....getting a facial this week hopefully my face will calm down
Best Moment This Week: Chris and I feeling the baby move. I think it is Chris's favorite thing to do when he gets home is to find the baby in my belly and see if he moves for him.
Best Moment This Week: Chris and I feeling the baby move. I think it is Chris's favorite thing to do when he gets home is to find the baby in my belly and see if he moves for him.
What I Am Looking Forward To: When Chris gets home...I am way more clinging being pregnant and these 8 day road trips are not fun and deciding on a name!

1 comment:
Yay for baby boys! You will have so much fun! Congratulations :)
Post a Comment