Saturday, September 11, 2010

Baby Update: 25 Weeks


How Far Along: 25 weeks
Size of Baby: About 13.7 inches long 1lb 6 oz. He is about the size of a Rutabaga.
Total Weight Gain: 15 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Just purchased some more shirts...since my shirts are not covering my bellying any more
Gender: Boy
Movement: He is a movin'.....loves to squirm, kick and punch
Food Cravings: Cheese (loving smoked gouda) and Crackers
What I Miss: Being able to do sit ups
Symptoms: Hips are starting to hurt
Best Moment This Week: Chris came home after being gone for almost three weeks....he told me that I looked amazing and my belly had gotten really big and I had not gained any weight anywhere else (what a great husband for lying to me to make me feel better about myself)What I Am Looking Forward To: Doctors Appointment on Thursday and Football season is here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Still no name for the little guy?