Sunday, September 19, 2010

Baby Update:26 Weeks


How Far Along: 26weeks
Size of Baby: About 14 inches long and 2 lbs. He is the length of a English House Cucumber.
Total Weight Gain: 21 lbs (My doctor does not seem to be worried about this at all and I am freaking out....hopefully it will slow down now that Chris is here and our daily workouts have started)
Maternity Clothes: Love my new maternity clothes...so comfy and great price
Gender: Boy
Movement: We have noticed that he really likes Chris's hands...whenever Chris puts his hands on my stomach, he will move to them and then push against them
Food Cravings: Blueberries and Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
What I Miss: Being able to workout like I use to
Symptoms: Discomfort in my hips and back and swelling(cannot wear my engagement ring this week)
Sleep: Currently I sleep with a pregnancy pillow and three additional pillows....let me just say our bed is getting crowded
Best Moment This Week: Passed the Glucose test with flying colors! Working out with my husband and discussing names...I think we are getting closer....personally we are calling him a name but just need to figure out the full name...we have decided to deliver this little one back in CA and will be moving back there in a month....the same doctor that delivered my little sister Madison will deliver my little guy 12 1/2 years later...soooo fun (or odd)
What I Am Looking Forward To: Starting to pack up the apartment and revealing the name

4 comments:

Chrysta said...

You look so great!! Pregnancy looks good on you. ;) Can't wait to hear the name.

PS - I'm currently stranded in Tulsa with car troubles. Go figure. I'm going to call you when I finally get back on the road.

mom said...

He likes blueberries:) We are so excited!!!! The girls are a little disappointed there won't be snow for christmas but the baby will be a great distraction from that:) love you guys and can't wait until you get here!!

Abby said...

Sister, don't worry a lick about your weight! You look great and I was actually thinking "what?! only 21 lbs?!" Major jealous here! As long as you and baby are healthy, don't you worry.

Robin said...

you look amazing, heather! can't wait for the big name reveal. ;)