Saturday, September 4, 2010

Gifts for Baby Denove

Little Baby Boy Denove has been so blessed in the recent weeks....below are some of the many little gifts that he has gotten! I am just overtaken by the generosity of our friends and family and the love that they have shown our little guy.

Cute Bag and little shorts

Fun Tote full of goodies

Lots of Clothes....our baby is not going to be naked


Toys!!!

Look at this package that showed up in the mail this week...he is going to be decked out just like his Daddy
(Seven has been Chris's number since College, it changes according to the team now but he will always be seven to us)

Thanks to everyone for all the great little blessings you are sending us! I am just in awe of the love and support we are getting!

2 comments:

Holly said...

That baseball stuff is so cute!!!!

Lindsay said...

Wish we lived closer so I could join in on the fun :)