Friday, October 1, 2010

And his name will be......


Nash Christopher Denove

It has taken us awhile to get here, but we did it! The first item that we had to agree upon as parents. I loved the name Nash from the very beginning, however my wonderful husband did not like it. So we tried other names Grady, Gaberial, Charley, William, Riggins(that was my other name) and finally back to Nash.

Once Nash was decided on, we had to come up with the full name. This was harder than I thought. I wanted a family name to be part of our son's name. The family names that we chose to work with were Timothy and William(after my Dad), Thomas(after Chris's Dad), and Christopher and Scott(after my husband). We mixed and matched all of them with Nash and finally decided that our favorite was Nash Christopher.

He has a name....finally. I feel so much more relaxed and ready for his arrival in 84 days!

5 comments:

mom said...

Great unvailing!!!!! Dad and I cannot wait to see our grandson Nash Christopher Denove)

Lindsay said...

I LOVE this name! So excited for you guys...

Divo said...

Heather - I knew Chris would come around and Nash Christopher is just perfect. So meant to be. I can't wait to snuggle him for the very first time.

Love, Auntie Divo

Lindsey said...

i just found your blog from lee la la - and i LOVE the name you chose. such a cute way to reveal it as well! congrats on such a cute name!

Robin said...

what a sweet name, heather! i especially LOVE when first or middle names pay homage to dear family members. :)