Monday, October 4, 2010

Baby Update: 28 Weeks


How Far Along: 28 weeks
Size of Baby: About 15 inches long and 3 lbs.
Total Weight Gain: 24 lbs
Maternity Clothes: lots of leggings and shirts(good thing they are in style)
Gender: Boy - Nash Christopher
Movement: Lots of kicking and fun movements (Braxton Hicks started this week also)
Food Cravings: Hot Chocolate - It is cold in Louisville and I am loving it
What I Miss: Fitting into my cute fall jackets (oh well there is next year)
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks, gums bleeding, and peeing all the time (I only last 15 minutes while working out and then I have to go pee)
Sleep: Slept great the past few days....it has been wonderful to sleep with the windows open and the fresh brisk fall air filling the room
Best Moment This Week: Coming home to 55 degree weather and buying fall food and no air conditioning!
What I Am Looking Forward To: Our move back to CA and seeing all friends and family

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I can't wait to meet little Nash! Landyn can't wait either :)

Meant to be a mom said...

You look great, glad to see and hear that your doing good :)

Robin said...

i had the exact same symptoms as you (except i never got any braxton hicks). the bleeding gums sucked! oh, and peeing every 10 minutes was the ABSOLUTE WORST! but it's all worth it & then some once you lay your eyes on that beautiful baby boy.

btw, you looks GREAT!