Friday, October 15, 2010

Baby Update: 29 Weeks




How Far Along: 29 weeks
Size of Baby: About 16.4 inches long and 3.6 lbs.
Total Weight Gain: 23 lbs
Maternity Clothes: lots of leggings and shirts(good thing they are in style)
Gender: Boy - Nash Christopher
Movement: Lots of kicking and fun movements (Braxton Hicks started this week also)
Food Cravings: Fruity Hard Candy
What I Miss: Fitting into my cute fall jackets (oh well there is next year)
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks, gums bleeding, and peeing all the time (I only last 15 minutes while working out and then I have to go pee)
Sleep: My sleep has been very limited. It does not help that in the past few nights I have had to sleep on an air mattress and crappy hotel beds
Best Moment This Week: Spending the evenings walking with my husband enjoying the fall leaves and smells
What I Am Looking Forward To: Looking at houses in Denver, our move back to CA and seeing all friends and family

3 comments:

Annie said...

your bump is so cute!! i just love reading everyone's bump-dates!
happy friday, have a great weekend!

Beverly said...

You look soooo cute. Can't wait until you guys get here. Love you, Mom

Lindsay said...

You are all stomach girl! You look GREAT! HUGS