I have never been one to take pictures with my phone. However, since Nash's arrival I have noticed that I have 113 pictures on my iPhone. So please enjoy some of my favorites.
yeah iphone updates on the blog become a necessity when you relize you have a million random pictures of your cute kid and nothing to really say about him, but I think he's cute and you should too lol.
Derrik just updated my new phone with all my old stuff, but refused to put my old pictures on... he said having 3,000 pictures is ridiculous. I guess it's time to build up a new photo album in the new phone :)
3 comments:
yeah iphone updates on the blog become a necessity when you relize you have a million random pictures of your cute kid and nothing to really say about him, but I think he's cute and you should too lol.
Derrik just updated my new phone with all my old stuff, but refused to put my old pictures on... he said having 3,000 pictures is ridiculous. I guess it's time to build up a new photo album in the new phone :)
haha I Like the last one! Is that at Dr Sauls? :)
binsMy favorite is of Chris and Nash sleeping at the doctor's office:)
Post a Comment