(Taken after a long day...can you believe I have already popped)
How Far Along: 12 weeks
Size of Baby: About 2inches long. He or she is about the size of a lemon.
Total Weight Gain: 2 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Just Pants...however I barely got out of my maternity pants by the time I found I was pregnant again
Gender: Still have awhile until we find out.
Movement: None yet
Food Cravings: Sour and Gummy Candy, Anything cold (snow cones, icees, popsicles)
What I Miss: Feeling well and working out....I had just gotten back to my hard workouts
Sleep: Sleep has been wonderful...I crash every night around 9pm
Symptoms: Headaches, stomach issues and tiredness
Best Moment This Week: My tummy popping and celebrating my husband's first father's day
What I Am Looking Forward To: Getting to see my in-laws this weekend
Difference between Nash and this pregnancy: I have been more sick with this pregnancy and my tummy popped a lot sooner...that could be because I just had Nash 7 months ago!!!!!
Baby#2 Nash



3 comments:
i love your baby bump!!!! :)
OH MY GOSH! That is crazy!!!! How exciting Heather! Cant wait to see u!
Congratulations on #2!! That's so exciting!! :)
Post a Comment